Thursday, August 11, 2011

This post contains Mush

These people will know who is who.....
YEAH, my good friends there are warning you of the INCOMING LOVEY-DOVEY stuff in the next image....

 
<3
Updating at least something since I'll be busy with this personal project of mine...

This is just one of the many storyboard panels (and my favorite so far) that I'm making as an anniversary gift to my guy. EVERY year we've been together I always make an art piece for him. Once I stick every finished panels into Adobe Premiere, the full project will be uploaded here sooon. So more mushy-ness on the way.

August 18th is gonna be amazing.





5 comments:

  1. Mushy-ness is okay in acceptable doses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUAH MUAH! "I WUV YOOOOOOOU, RONNY WONNY!" MUSHY GOOSHY WOOSHY FU FU <3 :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mushy warning pic so much. "What is this love?" hahaha. The mushy pic is cute too. Drawing people kissing is so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is love

    baby don't hurt me

    don't hurt me




    no more

    ReplyDelete