Thursday, December 2, 2010

Photoshop Assignment #3: StoryBook Illustration

Bear-Bat and Jeremy return in a final rendered illustration!!

Please Full View for clear details  :D
I completed this to the best of my Photoshop abilities and wow, it was an exciting and stressful process all together! Working with a Color layer REALLY helped out alot right on top my value shapes right under. I'm VERY proud of the way I laid down my brush strokes, giving this a nice painterly style it. I think the dark blue shading gives off a nice mood of uncertainty with this winged beast and the light unveils innocence of the boy kindly gesturing a cookie to match with Bear-Bat's milk carton.

I wanna thank my Professor Christian Hill, Jenna H., and Matthew B. for helping me with my initial composition ad moral support!!!  8D

3 comments:

  1. sweeeeeet...i like that you put the food items on the ground (they werent there before right?) newayz...nice madame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Christina this is so good! I like how your monster seems so menacing but when I enlarge it he has such a gentle expression. And milk! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaw kaylin...blew my comment out of the water with your sentence structures and what not haha

    ReplyDelete