Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Neverland Kids!

As a fun concept and to get my creative juices flowing for the glorious summer, I did finalized designs of my next gen Neverland children!
I love and grew up with the Disney fairytale and classic children books and out of all of them read/seen, I adore different takes on Little Red Riding Hood and Peter Pan. This series is called Children of Neverland and features some newer Lost Boys (and Girls) wandering the island. Kinda takes place after Peter has grown up but the island still takes in those who are lost in the real world. The plot is driven by Charlie wanting to help the new Lost Girl (whom he has a crush on) get back home. They face conflicts of the Naughties, Indians, wild animals, Pirates, and themselves growing up.

Charlie, the Leader of the Neverland kids

Tanya is the Lost One, just wanting to go back home

The "Herd" led by Katie, the cowgirl

Piggums, Charlie's sidekick and first to appear on the island after Peter's and the original Lost Boys leave....

And the Naughties who live on the other side of the island, Hideo and LittleDragon.

3 comments:

  1. These are so fun and charming Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leader is a CHICKEN, I SAY! I SMELL CONFLICT

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw these for the first time at the gallery and i was like 'OFMGah soooo good!'

    ReplyDelete